1. When thedevice plug into power supply, the switch icon and WiFi icon lit.
2. Click theswitch icon to start the device. The factory default setting is 55 ℃ and 2 hours, temperature unit is indegrees Celsius. Press and hold the thermometer icon to convert the unit toFahrenheit.
Touch the “+” or “-” button the time will rise or fall for 1 minute, holddown the button will quickly rise or fall.
4. Touch thethermometer icon on the screen and setting the temperature with the “+” and “-” buttons. Blinking when the temperature setting iscomplete, indicating the temperature has been successfully selected.
Touch the “+” or “-” button temperature will rise or fall 0.1 degrees,hold down the button will quickly rise or fall.
5. When thewater temperature reaches the target, indicator light turns green and the timecounts down. Start cooking state.
6. When thecountdown ends, there will be 5 beeps warning the time is up, you can do thefinal step. At this time the indicator light turns red, if the device is notturned off, it will continue to operate and keep the temperature.